quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2015

4810 khz Radio Logos - Peru

4810 khz carta de radio logos - Peru We just translated this exciting report from Roxana Espinoza in Ayacucho and the results of good discipleship. Praise the Lord for her and her husband, pastor Eberzon, and the great work they are doing there. Also for all these new believers mentioned in the report.
Thanks so much for helping to make it happen.
Al

First a testimony from; Simon Infante.
For many years I just wandered my way through life
because no one ever told me about the Jesus in the video.
Now I believe and God saved me.

Because you cared there are many more trained and equipped teams
showing the Quechua videos of Luke and Gneisses to folks in their
homes, in the market place, in the streets and schools.

Thank you for your tender loving care.
Glenn and Linda Smith
glenn_smith@sil.org



Daniel wylyans nova xavantina MT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário